Partner with us during Child Abuse Prevention Month
April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month and is now officially Child Abuse Prevention Month in Athens-Clarke County! See the Athens-Clarke County Mayoral Proclamation here.
Join us this month as we work towards a better tomorrow for all children, together. You can partner with us in several ways:
- Plant a pinwheel garden at your office, school, or other local place. You can pick up the supplies from our office! Donate here.
- Participate in the “You’ve been Pinned” neighborhood campaign by downloading the pinwheel coloring sheet below and “pinning” your neighbors.
- Make a donation toward our 2021 Dave Earnest Pinwheels for Prevention Campaign, where every dollar raised goes toward child abuse and neglect prevention.
- Participate in our virtual trainings, or schedule Brightpaths to come to your organization and host a Mandated Reporter training. Contact us to schedule.
April 1st is Wear Blue Day! Take a picture in your best blue and post it on social to show your support for Child Abuse Prevention Month. Don’t forget to tag @brightpathsathens!
Percentage Night at Chick-fil-A Beechwood on April 6th from 5-8pm
Participate in Trainings: Register here
- April 1- Mandated Supporters, Claire Louge, Director of PCA Arizona
- April 8- Connect Now, Tiffany Sawyer, GCCA, and Jyll Walsh, PCA GA
- April 15- Racism, It’s Baked In, Alex Camardelle, Senior Policy Analyst at GBPI
- April 22- Civic Lunch, Jenn Graham, Founder & CEO of Civic Dinners
Walk with us in our Awareness Walk and Pinwheel Celebration Event April 24 (check back soon for more details)