There are many ways you can support us in addition to a donation!
Our biggest needs are for items that our family support workers can pass on to their families (items they need or can “earn” by meeting certain goals) such as baby thermometers, disposable diapers (sizes N-3), bibs, baby wash, baby powder, pacifiers, four ounce bottles or gift cards (to anywhere).
PCCA can constantly make use of supplies that make any office efficient such as:
- Print / copy paper and business envelops of all sizes
- Printer toner / ink cartridges (call for specific model numbers)
- Pencils and pens
- Regular and shipping tape
Specific items we need for gifts for birthday gifts for children in the program include
- Shape Sorter for One Year Olds: https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Brilliant-Basics-Babys-Blocks/dp/B000LSZVKA/ref=sr_1_6?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1501607914&sr=1-6&refinements=p_n_age_range%3A165890011
- Peg Puzzle for 2 Year Olds: https://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-Shapes-Wooden-Puzzle/dp/B000EK59H0/ref=sr_1_27?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1501608435&sr=1-27&keywords=wooden+puzzles+for+toddlers
- Lacing Beads for 3 Year Olds: https://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-Primary-Lacing-Beads/dp/B00272N8L2/ref=sr_1_4?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1501606546&sr=1-4&keywords=lacing+beads
If you want to provide something for our “Wish List”, please contact Grace Arthur at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (706) 546-9713