Brightpaths is committed to helping you create great childhoods. Please find the parenting resources below.
DIY Summer School!
- Sign up for our newsletter Here!
- A Comprehensive List of Community Resources for the Athens area of all kinds
- Community Resources: dial “211”
State & National Resources:
- Prevent Child Abuse Georgia
- Prevent Child Abuse America
- NEED TO TALK? Please call 1-855-427-2736 (the National Parent Helpline). This is Parents Anonymous’ National Parent Hotline and Spanish-speaking operators are available. Calls are taken between 1:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta — 24 hour nurse advice line: 1-404-250-KIDS
- Bullying Awareness Guidelines from Accredited Schools Online Here!